Who doesn't love pizza, right! Try out this yummy keto cauliflower pizza recipe and enjoy. Such a great way to have pizza while still keeping it low carb.
Cauliflower Pizza Ingredients
- 10 oz cauliflower rice or 4 c florets
- 1 egg lg
- 1 c parmesan cheese grated
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp onion powder
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place cauliflower in a food processor and pulse until crumbly and rice like ( Or use cauliflower rice).
- Heat the cauliflower rice in a dry skillet over medium high heat, stirring often for about 10 minutes.
- It should start to look dry.... then add parmesan cheese and seasonings.
- After cheese is melted remove from the heat and stir in the egg.
- Use parchment on a 12 inch round pizza pan and spray with olive oil cooking spray. Spread out the "dough" and flatten as best you can. Use another piece of parchment paper on top if it's too sticky for your hands to spread and make the edges slightly higher to form a crust.
Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Add your favorite toppings and bake for another 10 minutes. Cut into 8 large slices and Enjoy!
*About 3 Net Carbs
Are you new to Keto / Low Carb?
The Ketogenic Diet is a high fat, moderate protein, and low carbohydrate diet. Through the restriction of carbohydrates, it re-programs your metabolism to burn your fat stores for fuel rather than using the glycogen stored in your muscles.
You can find more recipes in our blog posts.
If you are looking for more tips on how to start Keto: Click Here
We will provide some tips and shopping list options.
Let us help you start your keto journey.
Have your heard of Drinkable Exogenous Ketones, Keto OS NAT?
Take the Drink Ketones Challenge
"Ketosis in 60 minutes"
Hit me up on IG! @MrKetosis
Join me on Facebook MrKetosis
Check out our videos on Youtube MrKetosis
Visit our Website: MrKetosis.com