With only a few ingredients needed to make this asparagus stuffed chicken recipe, dinner will be ready in no time.
Tired of having simple chicken breasts? Add a twist to your chicken recipe and stuff them with your favorite veggies and cheese. You can enjoy these stuffed chicken as is.
Ingredients for keto Asparagus Stuffed Chicken Breast:
- 4 Skinless boneless chicken breasts about 1 1/2 lb. - 1 Tsp Italian seasoning mix - 1 Tsp Garlic Powder - 1 Tsp Smoked Paprika - Sea salt and pepper - 12 Asparagus stalks end trimmed - 1 oz Sun-dried Tomatoes chopped - 4 slices Mozzarella Cheese - 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Preheat your oven to 400 F.
- Place the chicken on a clean chopping board and sprinkle with Italian seasoning, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Start cutting each one lengthwise to create the pockets. Be careful not to cut all the way through.
- Add 3 sprigs of asparagus and a couple of pieces of sun-dried tomatoes to a mozzarella slice, then roll it to hold them inside. Stuff the chicken breasts with it. Close the pocket with a toothpick.
- Heat oil in a large and cast iron skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add in the chicken and sear it until nicely golden brown, about 3-5 minutes per side.
- Bake the chicken for 15-20 minutes, or until the cooked through and no longer pink in the inside.
Are you new to Keto / Low Carb?
The Ketogenic Diet is a high fat, moderate protein, and low carbohydrate diet. Through the restriction of carbohydrates, it re-programs your metabolism to burn your fat stores for fuel rather than using the glycogen stored in your muscles.
You can find more recipes in our blog posts.
If you are looking for more tips on how to start Keto: Click Here
We will provide some tips and shopping list options.
Let us help you start your keto journey.
Have your heard of Drinkable Exogenous Ketones, Keto OS NAT?
Take the Drink Ketones Challenge
"Ketosis in 60 minutes"
Hit me up on IG! @MrKetosis
Join me on Facebook MrKetosis
Check out our videos on Youtube MrKetosis
Visit our Website: MrKetosis.com