Tasty Chicken Ranch Cordon Bleu Recipe
Updated: Jul 7
Chicken Ranch Cordon Bleu Recipe:
3 cups diced cooked chicken
2-3 tablespoons of minced garlic
1.5 cups Diced Ham
1 tsp Ground Black Pepper
1/2 tsp Ground Nutmeg
1/2 cup Heavy whipping cream
1/4 cup water/chicken broth
1/2 packet dry ranch seasoning
2 cups broccoli
2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
Salt to taste
How to Cook Chicken Cordon Bleu:
1) Dice chicken. add to large skillet on stove. toss in minced garlic, and salt. Add water/chicken broth.
2) Add ham, broccoli, pepper, nutmeg, ranch seasoning, and heavy whipping cream.
3) Spray 9x13 baking pan. Place half the mixture into the pan. Top with grated swiss cheese.
4) Add remaining chicken mix, then add swiss cheese on top.
5) Place the pan in the oven. Set to 400°F for 25 minutes.
Are you new to Keto / Low Carb?
The Ketogenic Diet is a high fat, moderate protein, and low carbohydrate diet. Through the restriction of carbohydrates, it re-programs your metabolism to burn your fat stores for fuel rather than using the glycogen stored in your muscles.
You can find more recipes in our blog posts.
If you are looking for more tips on how to start Keto: Click Here
We will provide some tips and shopping list options.
Let us help you start your keto journey.
Have your heard of Drinkable Exogenous Ketones, Keto OS NAT?
Take the Drink Ketones Challenge
"Ketosis in 60 minutes"