TASTY KETO CHICKEN PARMESAN DIP Recipe
Updated: Jul 15
This warm keto chicken parmesan chicken dip is so warm and comforting. All the delicious flavors of chicken parmesan in dip form.
8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
¼ cup of sour cream
¼ cup of mayonnaise
1 tablespoon of fresh basil, finely shredded
1 clove of garlic, minced Sea salt and ground black pepper, to taste
1 1/2 cups cooked and shredded chicken
2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
1 cup of Low Carb Marinara Sauce
7 ounces fresh mozzarella, sliced
1) Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2) In a large mixing bowl combine the cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, basil, garlic, salt and pepper.
3) Mix until all ingredients are well combined.
4) To the bowl, add the chicken, Parmesan cheese, and 1/4 cup of the shredded mozzarella cheese. Mix until all ingredients are well incorporated.
5) Transfer the mixture to a large skillet or casserole dish. Pour the marinara over top and spread it out evenly across the top of the cream cheese layer.
6) Layer the fresh mozzarella sliced on top of the marinara sauce. Sprinkle the remaining 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese over top and bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly.