Keto Low Carb Peanut Butter Cups
If you're like anyone in our house, I can assume you have a sweet tooth for Peanut Butter Cups. These peanut butter bites are worth every carb.
Peanut Butter Cup Ingredients:
- 10 oz sugar free chocolate chips
- 1 c no sugar added peanut butter
- 4 tbsp coconut oil divided
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp vanilla liquid stevia or swap with - ½ c of your favorite sugar free sweetener
- Start by melting the sugar free chocolate chips with 2 tbsp of coconut oil and stir.
- Place a cup shaped silcone mold on a baking sheet. Put enough chocolate into each mold to cover the bottom and sides. You will use about half the melted chocolate for this, remaining will be to cover the tops of each cup. Freeze for 15 minutes.
- While that is in the freezer, melt the peanut butter and the remaining coconut oil together and stir until smooth. Stir in the vanilla extract and stevia. Taste and adjust if needed.
- Add the peanut butter mixture into the frozen chocolate cups evenly.
- Freeze again for 15 minutes.
- Cover each with remaining chocolate and freeze again for 1-2 hours. After freeze you can remove them from the molds and enjoy!
*About 6 Carbs
Are you new to Keto / Low Carb?
The Ketogenic Diet is a high fat, moderate protein, and low carbohydrate diet. Through the restriction of carbohydrates, it re-programs your metabolism to burn your fat stores for fuel rather than using the glycogen stored in your muscles.
You can find more recipes in our blog posts.
If you are looking for more tips on how to start Keto: Click Here
We will provide some tips and shopping list options.
Let us help you start your keto journey.
Have your heard of Drinkable Exogenous Ketones, Keto OS NAT?
Take the Drink Ketones Challenge
"Ketosis in 60 minutes"
Hit me up on IG! @MrKetosis
Join me on Facebook MrKetosis
Check out our videos on Youtube MrKetosis
Visit our Website: MrKetosis.com
Text Me! 507-363-1089