Are you looking for a great air fryer recipe? Make these crispy wings in the air fryer today! Enjoy these two flavors - Buffalo / Parmesan
• 2 lbs. Chicken wings
• 1 tbsp. baking powder
• Salt and pepper to taste
• ¼ cup butter
• 1/2 cup hot sauce
• 1 tablespoon sugar free honey
Garlic Parmesan Wings
• ¼ cup butter
• 3 cloves garlic minced
• ½ cup grated parmesan cheese freshly grated or pre-grated
• ½ teaspoon salt
• ¼ teaspoon black pepper
• 1 tsp. red pepper flakes
• 2 tbsp. freshly chopped parsley leaves
1) Remove tips of chicken wings and split at the joint. Pat the chicken wings dry with a paper towel.
2) In a large bowl, toss chicken wings with 1 tablespoon baking powder and a dash of salt and pepper. Transfer to air-fryer basket and place in the air fryer.
3) Cook at 375F for 25 minutes, shaking the basket halfway through cooking time. Increase the temperature to 420F or highest setting and bake for another 5 minutes or until the skin is crispy and brown.
4) Remove from air fryer and immediately toss in wing sauce of choice.
• How To Make Garlic Parmesan Wings
Cook garlic in butter then turn off the heat and pour it into a large mixing bowl. Add the remaining ingredients along with the wings to the bowl and toss.
• To Make Buffalo Wings
Cook butter with garlic for 2 minutes. Turn off heat and pour into a large bowl. Add hot sauce and salt. Stir in wings.
Are you new to Keto / Low Carb?
The Ketogenic Diet is a high fat, moderate protein, and low carbohydrate diet. Through the restriction of carbohydrates, it re-programs your metabolism to burn your fat stores for fuel rather than using the glycogen stored in your muscles.
You can find more recipes in our blog posts.
If you are looking for more tips on how to start Keto: Click Here
We will provide some tips and shopping list options.
Let us help you start your keto journey.
Have your heard of Drinkable Exogenous Ketones, Keto OS NAT?
Take the Drink Ketones Challenge
"Ketosis in 60 minutes"
Hit me up on IG! @MrKetosis
Join me on Facebook MrKetosis
Check out our videos on Youtube MrKetosis
Visit our Website: MrKetosis.com
Text Me! 507-363-1089