Low Carb Cloud Bread
(Makes approximately 12 pieces)
- 9 eggs, separated
- 3/4 tsp cream of tartar
- 6 ounces soft cream cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Beat egg whites and cream of tartar together in a bowl until stiff peaks form.
- Mix egg yolks, and cream cheese in a separate bowl until mixture is very smooth and has no visible cream cheese.
- Gently fold egg whites into cream cheese mixture.
- Carefully scoop mixture onto the prepared baking sheet - it will look like pancakes.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cloud bread is lightly browned, about 20 minutes.
Try it with some Kerry Gold Butter!
Are you new to Keto / Low Carb?
The Ketogenic Diet is a high fat, moderate protein, and low carbohydrate diet. Through the restriction of carbohydrates, it re-programs your metabolism to burn your fat stores for fuel rather than using the glycogen stored in your muscles.
You can find more recipes in our blog posts.
If you are looking for more tips on how to start Keto: Click Here
We will provide some tips and shopping list options.
Let us help you start your keto journey.
Have your heard of Drinkable Exogenous Ketones, Keto OS NAT?
Take the Drink Ketones Challenge
"Ketosis in 60 minutes"