Easy to Make - Low Carb Mac and Cheese
Updated: Jul 7
* 4 c of cauliflower florets
* 1/4 c grated Parmesan cheese
* 2 tbsp olive oil
* ground black pepper
* 1 c heavy cream
* 2 tablespoons of butter
* 2 c shredded cheddar cheese
* 4 ounces cream cheese cut into small pieces
* 3 tsps dijon mustard
* 1 tsp salt
* 1 tsp garlic salt
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
2. Make sure cauliflower florets are in small pieces
3. Prepare a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Add olive oil and cauliflower florets to the baking sheet, mixing to coat the florets with oil and then spreading them out in a single layer.
4. Bake at 400 for 15 to 20 minutes, or until soft! While waiting for the cauliflower to bake, let’s make the cheese.
5. In a saucepan, add all sauce ingredients. Heat for about 5 minutes over medium heat until melted and creamy! Keep warm while waiting for cauliflower.
6. In a big mixing bowl, toss cauliflower with the sauce until it’s all covered
7. Serve and sprinkle parmesan cheese on top, and season with black pepper.
Are you new to Keto / Low Carb?
The Ketogenic Diet is a high fat, moderate protein, and low carbohydrate diet. Through the restriction of carbohydrates, it re-programs your metabolism to burn your fat stores for fuel rather than using the glycogen stored in your muscles.
You can find more recipes in our blog posts.
If you are looking for more tips on how to start Keto: Click Here
We will provide some tips and shopping list options.
Let us help you start your keto journey.
Have your heard of Drinkable Exogenous Ketones, Keto OS NAT?
Take the Drink Ketones Challenge
"Ketosis in 60 minutes"